Monday, June 18, 2012

Welcome, one and all!

Why hello, and welcome to my first post! This will serve more as an intro, so I guess let's get this ball rolling...

First off, this is going to be a beauty blog. Makeup, skincare, fragrance, hair care, the whole nine yards. There have just been so many products that I have tried and loved (or maybe not loved so much) and I have just been itching to get my opinions on them out there!

You will find that I tend to purchase A LOT from the same brands, though I am going to make it a goal to branch out more for comparison's sake. You will also likely notice that I am a huge fan of mineral makeup, but I definitely have a large collection of non-mineral as well. Each post I will focus on a different product, and the pros and cons that I have noticed with each, as well as tips and tricks for using the product. 

Now if you would like to know a little more about myself, here are just a few tidbits. I am 25 years old, living in beautiful Colorado. I did work with bareMinerals for two years, hence why you will see a lot of their products. I have a passion for good bargains, so if I know where you can get an amazing product at a good price, I will definitely share! I like to keep things short and sweet, so you won't have to scan through pages of my opinions.

Well, that is all that I think needs to be shared for now, stay tuned for my first review post, soon to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment