Dun, dun, dun! First product post!
Well first off, I recently signed up for Influenster and received my first Voxbox! Sally Henson Salon Effects is one of the products I received complimentary from them for testing and review purposes, so thank you Influenster!
To begin, I was super excited to receive this product, seeing as I had never tried nail polish strips before. I am definitely big on nail polish in general, so the idea of a manicure in a box was very appealing. The pattern I received was "Here Kitty, Kitty", which is a leopard print.
Admittedly, they were a little tricky to apply when I first started putting them on, though I completely attribute that to my learning curve. The instructions aren't the most clear, but easy enough to figure out the gist of them. Once I got the hang of it however, they were truly stunning!
These apply very smoothly, and once on they last! I had them on for 8 days before I needed to remove them, and honestly they would have likely lasted longer if I hadn't botched the application of the first few I put on. I did however buy another Salon Effects when I was at Target last, so I will update on how long they last when they are applied PROPERLY. I was also unclear of whether or not base or top coat should be used with these, so when I try them again I will do one hand with these added products and one without to see if there is a major difference.
Well, I have attached a photo below so that you can see them for yourself, and feel free to ask any questions if there was anything I skipped over.


No comments:
Post a Comment